The #1 Website for Aspire Global Casinos
Aspire Casinos is the number one website for casino sites running on the Aspire Global Network. Here we feature only aspire casino sites so you know you can find exactly what it is you are looking for. We provide a lot of background information on aspire global and what you can expect from any of the aspire casinos listed on this site.
Offers for New Customers Only. T&Cs Apply.
The Background on Aspire Casinos
Aspire Global, the people behind aspire casino sites, are a fast growing company who are becoming a force to be reckoned with in the worldwide casino industry. Founded in 2005, they have been around for quite a while by the standards of this rapidly changing sector, but they have largely been flying under the radar of most market analysts… until now.
Recent years have seen the company burst into the limelight with the launch of several new casino sites. At the time of writing, they already have around half a dozen or so successful brands up and running.
This company has been focused on the online casino industry since the very beginning. It was founded on the Mediterranean island of Malta, where its headquarters remain to this day. It also has a major office in Tel Aviv, Israel.
Other names associated with this company include NeoPoint Technologies, which was originally registered on the UK overseas territory of Gibraltar. Aspire Global appear to be currently using this name as an associated brand or trademark. Aspire also operates under similar sounding brands. NeoGames for example, also based in Tel Aviv, operates as a major international software and service provider for lotteries. Countries where this brand holds licences to operate include Belgium, Denmark, Italy and the United States.
The company is now in the process of developing a rapidly growing portfolio of clients who want to run aspire casinos. This means that the company can be seen as rivals to already established operations such as Nektan and Progress Play.
What do Aspire Global Casino Sites Offer?
Aspire Global provide a comprehensive suite of services, designed to enable independent clients to set up and run aspire casino sites. These management and software services enable casino operators to focus on marketing and promoting their brands. Meanwhile, Aspire Global take care of the basic infrastructure, such as website software and other back office functions. These essential support services include:
- Platform: Aspire design and customise the software platform that powers its clients’ casinos. Plans are also afoot to diversify into the sportsbook market too. This service goes far further than just providing the site infrastructure. The site is delivered fully populated with content and with all the extra services required to enable the casino site to get things up and running immediately.
- Game Providers: Licencing deals have been signed with close to thirty of the industry’s leading game software designers. This means that aspire casino sites will be running software from the very biggest names in the casino industry. Each site can be totally unique, and yet still offer all the games that players really want to play. Licenced providers include NetEnt, NYX Gaming, Lightning Box and Thunderkick, to name just four of the dozens signed up.
- Payment Methods: Over thirty different payment options are available for operators to choose from. For UK based players, all the usual credit and debit cards are accepted. Other e-payments like Neteller and Skrill, plus the pre-payment Paysafecard are also provided.
- Security and Risk: Aspire look after all the necessary security measures, such as fraud prevention, data protection and the prevention of other malicious acts such as hacking or Denial of Service (DNS) attacks. This means that no matter which casino site you may decide to join, your personal details will always remain safe and secure.
- Customer Support: Aspire casinos offer players a seven days a week customer services operation. This includes live chat, an e-mail response service and a live telephone help desk.
- Licencing: Licences are provided for operations in any European country. Sites eligible for UK based players are licenced via the Malta Gaming Authority. This means that they are fully regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, and are therefore regarded as safe to play as they are on the ‘whitelist’ of casino sites.
- VIP Management: A full relationship management service is offered for those VIP casino players. Each aspire casino can tailor its own VIP program, so the VIP deals on offer will change on a site by site basis.
Company Strategy and Performance
The company is focused on providing platforms and services to its casino clients. This focus was originally based on conventional website operations, but recent years have seen a rapid market growth in the popularity of mobile play, both via the use of dedicated apps and also through the development of mobile compatible web browser software, such as Flash and HTML5. The proportion of play via mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets has grown exponentially in recent years. So much so that mobile play has overtaken desktop casino play and now completely dominates the market. It is this rapid change that means any of the aspire casino sites found here will work perfectly on any mobile of tablet device.
Aspire Global’s primary target is the European market, where it carries out 90% of its operations. The market is certainly large, with total revenues for online gaming estimated to be around €20 billion in 2016, the last full year for which figures are available at the time of writing. Of this total, the online casino sector is responsible for around €7 billion, with bingo estimated at a further €1 billion. The company also has interests via subsidiary and linked companies in the lottery sector (around €2.5 billion in total) and is seeking to diversify into the sports betting sector too (which represents an overall market total of about €8 billion).
So there is no doubt that there is plenty of cake to go round – not only are these figures impressive, but the market continues to expand rapidly, with revenues estimated to be up around 10% from the previous year. This rate of growth is expected to continue, so that by 2021, at the current rate of growth, the total online European market is estimated to be worth well over €30 billion.
However, while the overall levels of expected growth are certainly very encouraging for the company, it is a very competitive field. Existing casino site owners who are already established in the sector are already expanding their portfolios at a rapid rate. Direct competitors include big names like Nektan and Progress Play, to name just two. Furthermore, in such a rapidly growing environment, further new entrants can be expected too.
Nevertheless, Aspire Global provide a service which is well regarded in the industry and are showing signs of increasing success. They may well have been largely unknown and hidden below the radar until now, but that is clearly no longer the case.
In their favour, the market is extremely fragmented. This means that there are a large number of operators, making it easier to gain a foothold. The reverse is the case, for example, with food retailing in the United Kingdom, where a few large brands dominate the market (Tesco, Sainsbury, ASDA and Morrisons battle it out for supremacy), making it much more difficult for new entrants to compete.
Within the United Kingdom itself, online gambling is now estimated to account for around a third of all gambling revenues, with total spending estimated to have reached just under £5 billion in 2016. Of this total, online casinos represented around £2.5 billion. Online slots alone are estimated to have generated close to £2 billion on their own. Sports betting contributed around £1.5 billion, while online bingo is a minor contributor in comparison, amounting to just an estimated £150 million.
With regard to future growth prospects within the UK market, threatening noises are being made by the Government regarding a tightening of regulations with regard to online and real world gambling. However, no actual measures are yet proposed and the current preference for self-regulation is expected to continue for the foreseeable future.
Although Aspire Casinos are well known and highly regarded by industry insiders within the UK gambling marker, its brand recognition amongst players is currently relatively low. However, this is expected to increase over the next few years as further investment is made and as the company develops increasing numbers of licenced casinos for its clients. It has ambitious aspirations to match the impressively widespread networks of already established operators.
The impending launch its new sportsbook service will also increase the visibility of the company to the British market. A new Head of Sports was appointed in October 2017 in order to lead the company’s diversification into this new strategic area.
The Financial Progress of Aspire Casinos
All these expansion plans require a considerable amount of investment, both in terms of labour and capital. The company is actively recruiting in both its main bases on the Mediterranean island of Malta and the Israeli capital, Tel Aviv. Both these places will seem particularly exotic and attractive locations to UK residents enduring another cold and frosty winter or dull and drab “summer”.
Financially, the company is also in a good place. With revenues of close to €70 million for the end of the 2016 financial year, there is plenty of cash flow to support Aspire Global’s expansion plans. The cash available for investment has also recently received a significant boost. This came with the company’s successful launch on NASDAQ’s Nordic listing for rapidly growing technology companies, trading on Sweden’s Stockholm stock exchange.
Approximately 25% of the company’s shares were on offer at the July 2017 launch, at an offer price of 30 Swedish Krona (SEK). This resulted in a proposed value of the company of around 330 million SEK (equivalent to around €35 million). Funds raised from this share issue will be used to support Aspire Global’s continued investment in product and platform development, to expand services into new markets and to boost its commercial operations. At the time of writing, shares in the company were trading at around 35 SEK.
The company is already putting its newly acquired investment funds to good use. It has signed up several new casino partners and plans to have at least a dozen up and running by the end of 2017. So as the months pass expect to see new aspire casinos launching on a regular basis.